Apocylpse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocylpse

Alliance of Apocylpse's forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW RECRUIT

Go down 
+2
Neori
Herblicious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Herblicious

Herblicious

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-02

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 8:17 am

hey everyone, My name is Warren or Herb for short haha!!! I am new to ogame as well as apoc alliance. I have been playing for about a week or 2 and I have already advanced 600+ in rank. I am a fast learner and look forward to fighting side by side with others in our alliance. This is just a greeting saying hey to all!!!

Warren
Back to top Go down
http://trade.big-fourm.net
Neori
Admin
Neori

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 9:37 am

welcome to the alliance(s) warren. i hope you enjoy being in our alliance. don't be shy on the forums, and post what you want! Very Happy

regards,
Neori.
Back to top Go down
https://apocylpse.editboard.com
Incubus

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-22

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 5:52 am

Welcome to the "real" world. Hope that I can be of any help if you might need it.
Back to top Go down
Herblicious

Herblicious

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 7:59 am

hahaha, the "real" world!! Very Happy haha, yea you might, I have decided that I might deal allot with trading and supplying mins to the alliance than actual battle. I think I would like being a trader or something!!
Back to top Go down
Camifex

Camifex

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-12-12

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:42 am

Hi Herb,

In this so called real world, alot of what i have heard from other real players is that crystal is what everyone is lacking. I know for sure i am.

A trader hey, cool, apoc could surely benifit from you, good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
ali di

ali di

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-11-29

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 12:19 pm

hey man, welcome!

i see you are a fellow 360 player as well! lol!

good man!

ali
Back to top Go down
Bitek

Bitek

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-01-17

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:30 pm

Warren is a new recruit i pointed in this direction, I thought he'd be a good addition to the wing. Warren and I work together IRL, he's a new hire I've been training for the last couple of weeks. He's definitely enjoying Ogame, and I think he'll definitely enjoy being part of apoc.

Welcome aboard warren
Back to top Go down
Herblicious

Herblicious

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:35 pm

thanks for the greetings guys, yes I hope I can be a successful trader. also 360...halo 2 is the ultimate!!! Add me to your f list on live!!! I am colonizing my second planet as we speak, I will be located in 2:148:4. me and bitek are going to take over system 2:148!!! be able to watch each others back!! and I plan on making a shit ton of crystal to trade with everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
ali di

ali di

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-11-29

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:01 pm

yo man! whats ur gamertag?

are you playin the beta?????

mines Al C4pwne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW RECRUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW RECRUIT   NEW RECRUIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RECRUIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocylpse ::